Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have word 2008. When I call up Avery template 5195 the…

Customer Question
I have word 2008...

I have word 2008. When I call up Avery template 5195 the cursor is not left aligned even though I have chosen left alignment. How can I left align (along the left edge) the whole page aND THEN CHOSE DIFFERENT ALIGNMENTS FOR SPECIFIC LABELS BYCLICKING THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I HAVE SYSTEM 10.6.8 ON MY MAC AND HAVE NOT UPDATEDBECAUSE I MIGHT GET CONFUSED. NOT VERY COMPUTER LITERATE HELP

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I HAVE TRIED TO USE PARAGRAPH

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
You may some text for different alignment into text boxes then apply the alignment, individually.
Sorry for the typo above, posted via phone.You may input the text for different alignment or style into different text boxes then apply different formats, individually.Does it make sense for you?