Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I renewed my service a few weeks ago, but not it is telling…

Customer Question
I renewed my service...

I renewed my service a few weeks ago , but not it is telling me to reactivate

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I updated 365 and saw it on my bank statement for November

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I used it last week without and problem and yesterday without problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

If you go to Word, then File > account > what does it have you logged in as?

If you use this same email address and go to microsoft.com/account and then look for recent subscriptions/purchases does it have it updated that you renewed?