Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

What is the cost of technical help to solve a printer

Customer Question
What is the cost...

What is the cost of technical help to solve a printer problem?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, if successful in getting my printer off IDLE status what will be the cost?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the printer please?

Thank you

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast