Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have problem signing Microsoft account and Xbox live

Customer Question
Hi. I have problem...

Hi. I have problem signing Microsoft account and Xbox live account

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

Probably yesterday. I thought it is because of internet provider fault, but apparently not it's an issue with my XBox live Gold account

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Oh... Not. I'll try it right now. However during three attempts to help from Xbox assistants my MS login is changed. My real e-mail address***@******.*** was changed on old login to my xBox***@******.*** that IS NOT a e-mail address (no such mailbox). Then Xbox sending verification code it goes to nowhere...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you get when you try to sign in?

Please let me know

Thank you

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast