Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have problem signing Microsoft account and Xbox live

Customer Question
Hi. I have problem...

Hi. I have problem signing Microsoft account and Xbox live account

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

Probably yesterday. I thought it is because of internet provider fault, but apparently not it's an issue with my XBox live Gold account

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Oh... Not. I'll try it right now. However during three attempts to help from Xbox assistants my MS login is changed. My real e-mail address***@******.*** was changed on old login to my xBox***@******.*** that IS NOT a e-mail address (no such mailbox). Then Xbox sending verification code it goes to nowhere...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you get when you try to sign in?

Please let me know

Thank you