Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

HOW CAN I FORMAT AN EXCEL SPREAD SHEET FOR EXPORTING TO AVRY…

Customer Question
HOW CAN I FORMAT...

HOW CAN I FORMAT AN EXCEL SPREAD SHEET FOR EXPORTING TO AVRY LABELS?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

NOT SURE HOW CN I SCHECK THAT?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I HAVE TRIED TO EXPORT TO AVERY, I HAVE TRIED TO LOCATE THE FORMATTING NECESSARY TO CREATE WHAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH AVERY.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

NO NOT REALLY

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know which specific size Avery Labels you want to print on?

Avery 5160
I am not interested in your secure connection

Please read my first reply, it explains those offers.

Alright, The 5160 is not setup to use an Excel sheet, but I have the Word sheet for you that is designed specifically for that label sheet, would you like me to provide that for you?

Hi, have you read my response to you?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast