Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My email for my microsoft account has a typo and when I

Customer Question
My email for my...

My email for my microsoft account has a typo and when I enter it corrected, i get message that it is unavailable

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and firefox on windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried Settings, accounts, verify

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> My email for my microsoft account has a typo

>

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Do you mean you do have a Microsoft account but you don't use it for email communication. Correct?

> when I enter it corrected, i get message that it is unavailable

Do you mean mistakenly created a Microsoft account using unexpected ID, but that ID now is shown unavailable by Microsoft site?

What was the actual ID? What is your expected ID?