Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Cannot login to the normal screen does not come up.

Customer Question
Cannot login to https://www.office.com...

Cannot login to https://www.office.com the normal screen does not come up

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

OneDrive

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update OneDrive?

About 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your OneDrive?

I cannot get to the login screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trialing a Business Plan 1 for our Tennis Club our Domain name is tennisseniorssa.onmicrosoft.com my username is ***** ***** password ***** *****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/18/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Click on this link and then try to login.

Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

this page was blank
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago

Please check if internet is working fine and then try.

CLICK HERE

Sorry but still just shows a blank screen, and my internet is work properly
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago

do you want me to remote connect and open it on your screen for you

I don't want to have to pay another $55 because I wasn't told from the start that there was charges I just cannot afford it. I hope i am not locked into a monthly $44 contract, I will be most upset. All my other internet is working and i can go to Microsoft site but just not to this part.
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago

you can check with customer service with your billing question.

Have you any other suggestions
I have just tried to login on another computer and get the exactly the same problem
Microsoft Office Technician: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

I am Fiyaz, one of the expert in computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert

Let me know when you are ready...

I am ready, however, I have now tried 3 computers including a Mac and all have the same problem so I have to assume that the problem is with Microsoft as i can use all other Internet sites

I hope there is no other issue browsing site as well accessing one drive files

Right?

I have no problems browsing other sites, it is only https://www.office.com throws up the wrong screen and I cannot get to the login screen to get to the OneDrive. As I stated before this is a trial for our Tennis Club for our filing system and it has been all setup and we are all happy with it and intend to choose to pay for the package on Wednesday but if it is unreliable then we may have to have second thoughts.

Please download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click file after download

Request you to run tool on your problematic machine

Is it done..

arsufi2002
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist