Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Is my email connecyed t maryword 6.0o m[crosolft o k now.

Customer Question
Is my email connecyed...

Is my email connecyed t maryword 6.0o m[crosolft o k now. every day I was getting a message about a problem? and I'm not sure how to friend mt daughter in w. v. and look for old friends on facebook, I have to type laying down i' disable, please help me I've been trying to 4 3 weeks. its been since 95 &

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Att.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my note book because I have a land line

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last email I got was from Mail-DAEMON saying he was sorry he didn't connect with me does microsolft require a seppart email from me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/18/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

looking for reply from 3 hrs ago Justin
was told to come here to view
o k already have paid twice now
att josh