Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to create mailing labels. When I 'open my doc'

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to create mailing labels. When I 'open my doc' it says that I need a converter in order to use my 2008 Excel spreadsheet. (I'm using a mac.) I've tried saving the file as .xlsx, .xls and .csv. None will allow me to open my doc to set up my label template suggestions? THANX.

Technician's Assistant: If you open your Excel document and go to File -> Revert To, do you get the option to "Browse All Versions"?

Let me check.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't see that option on File

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/17/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you trying to create a mailing labels using Excel or MS Word?
  2. Is your list of addresses in Excel format and can you open it normally in your Excel?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

My addresses are in Excel (2008). I can open it normally in excel.
I was using Word/Labels/Mail Merge to create the labels.
I had no idea of the increasing costs. I'd like to cancel my request. I do NOT want monthly charges nor do I want to pay $47 to solve this issue.Thanx.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please ignore the prompt regarding remote access. It is an extra offer with an extra fee but we can continue in this chat mode if you want to continue.

I don't want to continue nor do I wish to pay a monthly fee. Place cancel my order. Thanx very much.
I'll figure it out myself. Thanx.

Ok. I cannot make the cancellation for you. Please contact our customer service, or follow the procedures in the link below for refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess