Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have MS Office 2011 on my Mac and have ago forgotten the…

Customer Question
I have MS Office...

I have MS Office 2011 on my Mac and have long ago forgotten the password ***** access outlook. I have tried all the passwords I can recall but no luck. There seems to be no "forgotten password" prompt. Are you able to help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I'm online. I can access MS Office online however I want to use the 2011 version which is on my machine not in the cloud.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Maybe. How do I get to them?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats all. An IT guy for my work installed the online version of MS Office last week and the installed version disappeared. I have since found it but can't open Outlook.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/18/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have MS Office 2011 on my Mac and have long ago forgotten the password ***** access outlook

I just want to first clarify which outlook it is? Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac or an email address that looks like***@******.***?