Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a form that is my wife's closing information sheet…

Customer Question
I have a form...

I have a form that is my wife's closing information sheet with her real estate company. I scanned it to word. How can I make it accept information on the underlined entries.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problem please let me know what time I can log on to your machine to help you.

Waiting for your feedback ,