Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to open a word document sent through an email…

Customer Question
Good morning I am...

Good morning I am trying to open a word document sent through an email and it opens and immediately i get a message that Windows is shutting down. How do I open the word document?

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your Word file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer went through a recent update which is when this problem started

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/17/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?