Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Help me in. Stopping me receiving hundreds of bloody emails…

Customer Question
Please help me in...

Please help me in. Stopping me receiving hundreds of bloody emails from people offering sex, and bitcoins. I don’t understand how they can keep sending me these horrible emails.. I’m over it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook. That’s who I’m talking to now isn’t it.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On both. I don’t even know and have never even heard of bitcoins. How do all these people get my email address.

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks. Just want all these spam emails to stop.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/15/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, can I first clarify what Outlook you are referring to? outlook.com - a webmail portal, or @outlook.com - Microsoft account / email address, or Outlook program - an emailing program as part of Office suite?