Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I NEED HELP WITH WORD DOCUMENT ITS URGENT

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I OPENED A WORD DOCUMENT I HAD BEEN WORKING ON TWO WEEKS AGO. WHEN I OPENED IT TODAY THE INFORMATION WAS GONE. HOW DO I RECOVER THE TEXT OF THE DOUCMENT. THE DOCUMENT BEFORE ME JUST HAS MY EARLIER WORK. ITS MISSING MY NEW EDITS. PLEASE HELP MY DEADLINE IS IN AN HOUR PLEASEEEEE
12/15/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having this problem. What version f office do you use? Also what OS do you use.

Waiting for your feedback to help you

Word 2011 on a Mac book pro'
OS X YESOMITE
I do not need your help. my account has been canncelled and ive been refunded. Thank you

Okay thanks take care