Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I had to change hard drives in my computer and I need to get…

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change hard drives in my computer and I need to get Microsoft applications back

Technician's Assistant: Which Microsoft product do you have?

What do you mean by Microsoft product?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?

I reinstalled Microsoft office but it won't let me download the other apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that'll be it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/15/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?