Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft asks for my account details every day aND THEN…

Customer Question
Microsoft asks for my...

Microsoft asks for my account details every day aND THEN TELLS ME THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THOSE DETAILS. I AM EFFECTIVELY BARRED FROMN USING OFFICE 365 ALTHOUGH I PAID MY SUBSCRIPTION ON 3 OCTOBER 2017

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

OFFICE 365, Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Over a month randomly. I have to get into my account but sometimes like today I am not able to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The thing is, I am writing a book with pictures formatted and have tables and I prefer to use docx & the earlier exel Ive been working on this since 2015 and want to keep my formatting

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/15/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please upload a screenshot to tell what the exact message is? Prefer a full-screen screenshot for more details about the environment. Thanks.