Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am a student at Fuller Seminary and the learning platform…

Customer Question
Thanks! I am a...

Thanks! I am a student at Fuller Seminary and the learning platform we use is canvas. I have two final papers from two separate classes - both with embedded comments that I cannot open. When I download them they open Word briefly and then the whole thing shuts down. I am on a Mac. I have also asked the prof's to email me the papers outside of Canvas - but the same thing happens there as well.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

WORD - mac 2011

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

The W in the bottom menu jumps up and down as if it's opening and then the application quits

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope - i just need to open the document so I can view the embedded comments. I can open with other applications but it doesn't show the embedded comments

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello this is Bing to help here. Can you please upload the documents for review?