Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a grid that opens when I open Microsoft word instead…

Customer Question
I have a grid...

I have a grid that opens when I open Microsoft word instead of a blank page

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the version of Microsoft Word you are using? Is it Microsoft office 2016?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you trying to open Word with a blank document?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Microsoft 13

Thank you.