Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I can't retrieve my Microsoft password to get into the X-box…

Customer Question
I can't retrieve...

I can't retrieve my Microsoft password ***** get into the X-box games

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

What do you mean by application?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have tried to get a password ***** Microsoft and then when they send it it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It only affects the Game box, it doesn't affect any of my other uses

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to retrieve the password?

Please let me know