Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have an installation DVD ad only want to install WORD

Customer Question
I have an installation...

I have an installation DVD ad only want to install WORD 2007.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I have a new computer ACER ATC-705-UC52 and WORD is not installed on my new computer. I tried to place the disc in the Disk Drive hoping it would prompt me from there. But nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I had checked earlier if I am still within Microsoft's limit for how many installations can be done from the Disc that I own and I have not exceeded that yet.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Right click the dvd and choose Autoplay or open the drive and look for seup.exe

during install you should be able to choose customize and only select word to install

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast