Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Excel file will no open. It says possible it was moved

Customer Question
Excel file will no...

Excel file will no open. It says possible it was moved renamed or deleted

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

Not that I remember, went to fill re this morning it was fine maybe I did not close it correctly

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Excel?

All my sheets showupand open but the first one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you using Excel on a Windows or Mac computer?