Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I bought Office 11 for 5 different computers, and used my…

Customer Question
I bought Office 11...

I bought Office 11 for 5 different computers, and used my account (*****@******.***) to activate it on my Mac Pro. Now when I try to activate Word on my MacBook is says "The authentication session has expired. Please sign-in again." WTF dude?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It's not my Apple ID, its my Microsoft account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it's my Microsoft account...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Have you logged on at office.com using your Microsoft account to check the order and activation status? Please do not type the password ***** your email box, use the password ***** its Microsoft account. Thanks.