Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have purchased a MacBook Air and had data transferred from…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a MacBook Air and had data transferred from my old Mac. I cannot open my Endnote library it is asking me for an application?? Ann

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open OneNote?

It lists the files that are contained in the Endnote library

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

You haven't told me how I open these files??

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Do you recall which version of Endnote you used to create those documents?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason