Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Tried to open Outlook today, worked yesterday!, and am

Customer Question
Pearl, tried to open...

Pearl, tried to open Outlook today, worked yesterday!, and am getting a message saying I need Outlook 4.01 or greater. My Office edition is XP, which I know is a dinosaur. My computer is running Windows 10. Where and how can I get this 4.01 update so I can get my e-mail again?

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your Outlook file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

I am also a tech dino, but since it will not open at all, have tried every way in I could think of, no, haven't run that file.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. THankyou for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/12/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

try splashtop (I think thats the name of it) This is my remote access program.

I'm not familiar with that program, I would send you a remote link.

payment looks like it failed