Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have just set up a new MacBook Air, and need to activate…

Customer Question
I have just set...

I have just set up a new MacBook Air, and need to activate Microsoft Office.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/12/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Have you already purchased office?

Please let me know

Please, you are wasting my minutes here. I do not want to do anything other than what I asked for

Thanks for the response.

Have you already downloaded office onto your computer?

Agagin, yes.
I have purchased 2017 Office, I have an Office 365 subscription. I just don't have the password ***** activate it on my new MacBookAir. Minutes are ticking away

Ok, sorry that was not mention but I am going to opt out of working with you on this any further, you do not need to do anything, you will be contacted when another expert takes over

Thank you

Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris

I have a new MacBookAir, High Sierra. I have purchased Officen2017 and have a license - I cannot find a password ***** get the new laptop's microsoft activated. That's all. The other guy was wasting minutes and not reading my responses fully.

Got it. I am assuming you did the password ***** wizard?

If so I can get MS to do a remote unlock?

please cease this chat. I can tell you that it has NOT been helpful - with either of you. Delete me from your files. What a scam!

Sorry?

It is impossible to assist you If you cannot tell me If you've tried to reset the password ***** not.

This is basic troubleshooting and has been asked by me and another expert