Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Can you help me for Microsoft Word Starter? That's a good…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me for Microsoft Word Starter ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

That's a good question ? I wrote a short document to my cousin in England to put in his Christmas card that said, Greetings Derek. I saved it but cant find it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Have gone thru all my documents libraries but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

On which device are you using word, PC or Mac