Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Can you help me for Microsoft Word Starter? That's a good…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me for Microsoft Word Starter ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

That's a good question ? I wrote a short document to my cousin in England to put in his Christmas card that said, Greetings Derek. I saved it but cant find it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Have gone thru all my documents libraries but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

On which device are you using word, PC or Mac

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast