Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I try to use Word and it states it is an unlicensed product,

Customer Question
I try to use...

I try to use Word and it states it is an unlicensed product, then various times it stops working and i lose my things that i was typing (reports)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I thought I did just a few minutes ago but perhaps I didnt do it correctly.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

A page popped up and said to update so it ran through and then stopped. I went to Word again and still doing the same thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I've lost a document I was typing and can't seem to retrieve because Word stopped working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/12/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?