Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How can I retain custom settings for printing envelopes. I'm…

Customer Question
How can I retain...

How can I retain custom settings for printing envelopes. I'm addressing Christmas Cards and I don't want to reset for each envelope. I'm using Word for Mac 2011, version 14.7.3. I have done this for years with this equipment and have not had this problem. My printer is HP MFP M277dw.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Sierra Version 10.12.6.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I usually address only one envelope, which works just fine, so I don't know how long it won't retain envelope settings. I've tried several different addresses.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of any. I just want the envelope settings to remain.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/12/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you did choose Last Used Settings from the Printer options on Mac, but it didn't work that way?