Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I deleted inadvertently deleted text that I would like to…

Customer Question
I deleted inadvertently deleted...

I deleted inadvertently deleted text that I would like to have back. How can I retrieve it?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Mac windows

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Mac?

I'm not sure. How can I find out

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I checked in the trash can. Not there. Herte's what I did. I wanted to transfer some text to a new word page, so I cut it from the first page and pasted in on to the second. Somehow I got confused and lost the text.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/12/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which program did you use to input the text? Microsoft Word? macOS Text Edit? Notes? Mail? Or something else?