Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Suddenly I can't open MS Word documents. Message says "Not…

Customer Question
Suddenly I can't open...

Suddenly I can't open MS Word documents. Message says "Not responding" I use a Mac. Any suggestions to restore Word?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

The message says it is not responding. I haven't moved folders around.

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

It just stays blank.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a meeting at 2 PDT and have to leave in 10 minutes.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/11/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Did the issue start after the mac or word upgrade?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast