Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

For the last two days, I have been unable to access three…

Customer Question
For the last two...

For the last two days, I have been unable to access three sites that I have used almost everyday without problems. Now when I try to access them, my cpu acts like it never heard of them. I have no problem with any other applications, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

It is sites not programs

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

Nothing happens except the signon screen and I can enter the ID and password ***** it just sits there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. but, if there is a charge, I don't get paid until Wednesday (social Security) so it there is, I will have to try again wednesday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/11/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What web browser are you using to access those 3 sites?
  3. If you login to those 3 sites, are you getting any error like your password ***** rejected?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows10