Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need to update my account with a new Visa card number. I…

Customer Question
I need to update...

I need to update my account with a new Visa card number. I received notices that this needed to be done, but I was in the hospital. Now it appears that my account was suspended. I have not been able to access my account and billing information.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

My Personal Office 356

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

It looks like a home page. I can get to accounts, but not my billing information.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/11/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen