Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Need an Excel question answered quickly. Can you help? I…

Customer Question
Need an Excel question...

Need an Excel question answered quickly. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I have the most recent Office 365 Mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a list of data 39,000 rows and 20 columns. I'm trying to know how to extract and copy any row of data where the column has the word "Free" in it. No clue if this is an easy or complicated question. :)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/10/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

this is certainly possible.

You might want to try filters.

then you can just copy and paste the filtered list to a new sheet

did you understand that?

hello?