Microsoft Office

Connect one-on-one with a verified microsoft office technician who will answer your question

Cody
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

More related answers
All microsoft office technicians are VERIFIED
I just upgraded my Mac operating system to High Sierra and
Senthil
Senthil, Sr. IT Analyst
I just upgraded my Mac operating system to High Sierra and now I have received notices that Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Database Daemon are no longer "optimized" for my Mac. I curre… read more
I am currently using Microsoft Office 2010. This suite was
Senthil
Senthil, Sr. IT Analyst
I am currently using Microsoft Office 2010. This suite was also being used where I worked when I retired. I believe Microsoft will be issuing an updated suite in 2019. Will the Excel and Microsoft Wor… read more
I have "lost" Microsoft Word Starter from my computer. A
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
I have "lost" Microsoft Word Starter from my computer. A message comes up referring me to Control Panel top fix the problem...but I cant find the "fixer" … read more
I purchased Microsoft Office for my 2015 MacBook Air, but it
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Hey, I purchased Microsoft Office for my 2015 MacBook Air, but it is telling me my operating system does not support it. What can I do? I already paid for it. … read more
I have Office 365, 2016, and my Microsoft Word suddenly only
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
I have Office 365, 2016, and my Microsoft Word suddenly only opens 2 pages for certain documents that were originally 11 pages. I just got a document emailed, that is 11 pages long, on my phone, but o… read more
How do I delete older documents stored in the cloud and make
Richard, IT Manager
How do I delete older documents stored in the cloud and make sure my latest document is saved … read more
I can no longer use MS Word for Mac on my Sierra computer.
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
I can no longer use MS Word for Mac on my Sierra computer. All of my business documents are in this. Urgent situation. Please help … read more
I have a 5 yr old iPad. Latest software is 9.3 I think and
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have a 5 yr old iPad . Latest software is 9.3 I think and it says it is current. I need to be able to make and keep lists and file them for a new volunteer task I have. So I looked at adding Microso… read more
My new computer has Microsoft word X. I am unable to create
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
My new computer has Microsoft word X. I am unable to create labels where my address is in Excel. In the past, with an older system, I was able to merge the list but with Series X I am not able to crea… read more
Word for iPad:how can I restore a file deleted by mistake.
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Word for iPad:how can I restore a file deleted by mistake … read more
Just updated my mac software and my outlook 15.1.9 will not
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
just updated my mac software and my outlook 15.1.9 will not open … read more
I have word for i[pad and i accidentally deleted a huge
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
i have word for i[pad and i accidentally deleted a huge entry on the program it says i can go online and see previous revision of my document how do i do that … read more
I want to play my Microsoft PowerPoint presentations that
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I want to play my Microsoft PowerPoint presentations that are created on my desk top computer on my IPAD. I have an older IPAD 3. I may want to invest in a new IPAD PRO if it would work better for my … read more
I have the iPad Pro and downloaded outlook, excel and word.
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
I have the iPad Pro and downloaded outlook, excel and word. None of them have anything that resembles a menu, a home button. Zero, zip … read more
I recently upgraded to Word 2016. I open Word, and am trying
Pete, Senior Engineer
I recently upgraded to Word 2016. I open Word, and am trying to use the Avery Wizard, so I can do a mail merge, but I keep getting this message "The Avery Wizard can only be run from Word.....please s… read more
I have a microsoft office 2010 licence, I receive emails in
NetworkConsultant247
NetworkConsultant247, microsoft office technician
I have a microsoft office 2010 licence, I receive emails in microsoft 2007, how do I open it in 2010 so that I can work on it… read more
I am trying to install my old Word suite 2002 on a computer
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I am trying to install my old Word suite 2002 on a computer as my old computer has crashed and I've replaced it. It is now requiring a 25 digit product code, but I have not seen the box on which that … read more
I am unable to open documents in Word which were created in
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I am unable to open documents in Word which were created in a previous version to the one I have now. How can I resolve this issue?… read more