Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm trying to install Weatherbug and it says it won't

Customer Question
I'm trying to install...

I'm trying to install Weatherbug and it says it won't install on my PC and to check with software publisher for version that will work on my PC. I've had it on there before with no problem. But after letting PC install laest updates from Microsoft it doesn't work any more.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Chrome

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Publisher?

Is that different from the microsoft updates? Those were updated yesterday

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

New Windows Updates may have made it incompatiable.

Can you download from this link to see if it works or not?

http://downloads.earthnetworks.com/DesktopApp10/Installer/Latest/WeatherBugSetup.exe

No, that didn't work. Weatherbug screen comes up, but it remains blank.
No, I don't want remote assistance

Can you download revouninstaller and see if it can scan and remove traces of the previous app?

This isn't working. I'm not getting an answer that works . . . plus I was told I'd be charged $5, but another $42 was tacked on. This needs to be corrected.

You can discuss billing with our support on***@******.*** or by phoning them on 1(###) ###-#### I can try taking a look at the issue remotely, if the remote fix fails, you can request a refund.