Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How can I find out what the top row keys are for? f12 ins…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find out what the top row keys are for? f12 ins prt sc

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I have vision A6 Amd Windows 7

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/9/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean function keys used by Microsoft Office? Or Windows? Please provide the version of your Windows and Office because the F key definition is software / application specific.BTW, if you want to known the meaning of FN + F keys on your laptop, please advise then laptop's brand name and model number as it is hardware specific.Thanks.