Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need instructions on how to print labels from excel

Customer Question
I need instructions on...

I need instructions on how to print labels from excel listing

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Moment and I will check

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

12/3/6 was last update and I have tried mail merge as I have done before however after I have labels reserved in word I cannot transfer the actual list from excel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/9/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

do you want to set up a remote session?

Ok but PC guy know that I am flying a Mac and regular MS help does not give me the answerVic

not that familiar with mac, but the process should be similar to pc

try the mail merge wizard if there is an option, that gives you the option to select you excel file.

if that doesn't work we will try to figure out how to do it remotely

I have done the mail merge however it does not transfer from excel to word....I have forgotten something and remote is OK

i sent the offer for remote support

are you still looking for help on this?