Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Having problem signing in not getting code on my e mail got…

Customer Question
Having problem signing in...

Having problem signing in not getting code on my e mail got a new tower for my computer 2 days ago ? maybe problem am not computer smart sorry i just saw e mail for microsoft is not what i thought

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I just used phone no to ad to account?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so but have been having problems since getting new towwer 2 days ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/9/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Is this a first time you are trying to sign in to a brand new computer?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.