Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My Microsoft Word refuses to shut down: it has been playing…

Customer Question
My Microsoft Word refuses...

My Microsoft Word refuses to shut down: it has been playing up for days,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

And tells me it cannot access Normal.dotm. At times, it will not open any of my Word files. It is Version 15.40, licensed by Office 365 annual subscription,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

And licensed to me personally: ***** ***** (Professor:***@******.***). It is open and I seem to have it working in opening new documents or opening old documents, but I am shattered I am finishing work on a book and need to have Word working correctly. Please tell me what I can do. Microsoft Office 365 is also on three other Macs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/9/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you facing this problem of Word on a PC or Mac