Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to access my NYT account but do not have my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my NYT account but do not have my password..any help appreciatedd

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am a subscriber to the NYT and am trying to access my account

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

???

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

I will have to access the homepage in order to describe it to you. It may disconnect this chat

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/9/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you trying to access your email account? Or an online website service?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess