Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

All OK I have reached my subscription. This is what I would…

Customer Question
All OK I have...

All OK I have reached my subscription. This is what I would like to know as I am now soon to be on a pension. can I buy Microsoft office 356 on cd, as I don't need to keep up with new changes I only need to be able to us it. I have been a subscriber for a few years

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft office 2016 that publisher & power point along with standard excell word, etc that I down load last year with assecc to 5 other computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/8/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Why do you need it on a CD, you can login to your Microsoft account and download the install file.

Because if not on cd I have to pay every year, and money is going to be short as i will soon be on a pension
no
Cody I have paid twice for this chat anyway of getting one fee back

I already submitted 2nd question to customer service to get you a refund.

the way you're purchasing Office 365 is through a subscription base

Its tied to your Microsoft account so it will expire, you would need to purchase a standard Office edition.

I can help get this setup if you'd like.