Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have Microsoft Outlook 10. I established a series of email…

Customer Question
I have Microsoft Outlook 10...
I have Microsoft Outlook 10. I established a series of email folders for the convenience of saving some emails for further reference. The folders are listed in alphabetical order at the left of the screen to the left of my inbox. Recently, I inadvertently moved one folder (RJS) to the bottom of the list. In an effort to return the folder to its proper place in the list, I "grabbed" it, dragged it and dropped it at its proper place in the list. However, the folder disappeared and I have been unable to locate it and return it to the list. I fear that the folder may be permanently deleted and there are important emails in the folder. Also, I found that when I attempted to insert the folder in the list, it "bumped" out the adjacent folder which is also now missing but less important to me. Is it possible to find and return this folder? If so, can you tell me how to do this? Thanks. Kathy
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/8/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Hello Kathy,
I look forward to helping you today.

In order to safeguard your data, please do not do anything further on the computer as of right now. May I ask which version of Windows you are using on the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Windows 10

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.