Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to get on my pc, and my password for Microsoft…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get on my pc, and my password ***** Microsoft is not working so it said to come o9n this site,I never changed i,used P>C> last night and was fine.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I think it is windows 10 on p c, not sure and my son isnt home.I am chatting thru my chromebook.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, overnight...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get in my pc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com