Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My Mac recently updated but I cannot edit any of my

Customer Question
My Mac recently updated...

My Mac recently updated but I cannot edit any of my documents now I can only view them

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

The latest version of Microsoft Word I am checking toes if this is the only program affected

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

I looks normal but the options to edit are dim and are not responding

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

A Microsoft Error Responding just appeared but it's not letting me click on it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/7/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The screen shot you show is an error report, if you actually double click on a word document, what exactly happens?

I can actually use it now. I restarted my laptop. Thank you though.

You are welcome

Is there anything else I can help with?