Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have just had office installed. Now I cannot send

Customer Question
I have just had...

I have just had office installed. Now I cannot send documents by email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Shaw

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through an internet connection

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

In the past I had no problem sending documents by email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/7/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?