Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Need help with Microsoft Publisher. Will not print my second…

Customer Question
Need help with Microsoft...

Need help with Microsoft Publisher. Will not print my second page of my newsletter correctly. It will occasionally print the second page after I re-save. It will then only print one second page- if I need five copies only one copy will be good and the other four copies will have I or two items on page two.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Publisher?

I think today,,,I have looked for updates etc...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Publisher?

I did compatability mode some trouble shooting but some is a bit beyond me I have been using publisher for 9 years writing a newsletter and it is being difficult today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I would really like just to get my second page to print correctly and make multiple copies- It does have pictures in the newsletter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/7/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
How about exporting to PDF or displaying in Print Preview?
I cancelled all of this and actually that would not have worked either. It will cost you 50.00 to get the answer.
Can you pleas simply share one of the Publisher files having the print issue, let me review the file and test print it from my side. If it doesn't show anything, this may indicate something wrong your side. If it shows the same issue, then I will try fixing it locally and let you know how to do it. Sounds good?