Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just got a new computer and trying to set it up. By the…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new computer and trying to set it up. By the time I get the 7 numbers I need for the code. It says expire

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Account.live.com/acrs

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I just got the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I can not leave the page

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/7/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know which email are you facing trouble recovering the password *****

I can get the pass wor ok but when I put it on my computer its it has expiserr

are you chatting with me from the same computer or a different one

no I think I wll take the computer back to the store, Thanks for trying to help me,

you may sure go ahead to the store however that will consume too much time

if you wish i can remote connect and we can give it a try

would you like me to?

No I am going to take it back. Thanks anyway.

not a problem.

Thanks