Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Come to think of it, this may be an Outlook question: my…

Customer Question
Come to think of...

Come to think of it, this may be an Outlook question: my e-mailis set to Calibri 12 but appears like size 60. How can I reduce the display to normal?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Maybe a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I told the helpful Tell me what to do person to reduce the display.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thx, everything else works fine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/7/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

do you see a + - zoom in option in bottom right corner of Outlook?

I don’t want to pay. This is just annoying. I can still work. I’ll find a solution in a different way.

ok