Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I live in Colombia and the PCs and laptops sold here come…

Customer Question
I live in Colombia...

I live in Colombia and the PCs and laptops sold here come with Windows 10 and MS Office in Spanish. Is there a way to cahange the commands from Spanish to English?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Is there a way to change the commands in Windows and Office from Spanish to English?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I am planning to buy a new laptop. In my old desktop all the software came in English but the keyboard has a Latin American (really Spanish) layout.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

The computer has not been bought yet. I will only purchase it in Colombia if the language change can be made; otherwise I’ll wait until my next trip to the States.

It depends on how the operating system is loaded, you can change the language however I would say its a safer bet to wait and buy it in the States if you can.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast