Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have concerted a manuscript from Word Perfect to Microsoft…

Customer Question
I have concerted a...

I have concerted a manuscript from Word Perfect to Microsoft word 2010 because the publisher requested it. I am having problems with page numbering as MW is so much more complicated than WP. I want to delete the page number on the first page of a section but not disturb the page number sequence on following pages. This is a simple issue with WP but I just cannot find a way that works on MW.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the Word?

I do not want to uninstall word 2010 I need to have the manuscript in Word as I had just converted it from Word Perfect and cleaned up some glitches.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 6 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

so you want to have the page numbering start with 1 on the 2nd page and not have a number on the first page?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast